A BLOG ABOUT ALL THINGS ARTY. BE INSPIRED.

26/12/2013

Experimenting With Video

I've been wanting to experiment with video and visuals for a while now so decided to take some clips on my ride home from Lunch today. I love the whole kaleidoscope effect so wanted to try to recreate that.

This was recorded on my iPod and was edited in Windows Movie Maker along with some other v. simplistic free online software. Hence the HORRIBLE quality (I apologise) but just wanted to play around with this idea. Hopefully will learn how to use adobe after effects sometime soon and have a proper play about with some reflected/kaleidoscope footage and more experiments with rad colours!

I really like the lines on the road in this video though. As well as seeing the many different views and scenery of Dubai. Please watch it in the small size below, the quality just becomes unbearable when you expand it...